Amazon betting is a very young betting provider that was only founded in 2018 . Behind the brand is the Media Entertainment NV based on Curaçao. Since the bookmaker has not been offering its services for too long, very few of you probably have your own experience with Amazon betting. In the extensive Amazon betting test , I checked for you whether creating a betting account with the bookie is worthwhile .
Before you can place your first bet on Amazon betting, you have to set up an account with the betting provider. Registration is straightforward and can be completed in a few moments . I explain to you step by step how the registration works:
1. First visit the Amazon betting website. To start creating an account, you have to click the gray button labeled “Login”. The bookie placed it in the top right corner. In addition, Amazon betting presents its bonus offers on the homepage, which also houses “register” buttons.
2. The registration form consists of your personal data as well as the account and address data. It starts with the information about yourself. It is important to enter your first and last name, your gender, your email address, your mobile number and your date of birth in the appropriate fields.
3. In the second section, the bookmaker would like to find out your address details. You enter the street and house number in the field with the inscription “address”. In addition, you have to enter the city in which you live, the country of your residence and your postal code.
4. Now it is necessary to set account details. The user name must be between 6 and 20 characters long. In contrast, the password must have a length of 8 to 12 characters. In both cases, you can use lower and upper case letters and numbers. However, special characters are not permitted. Then you have to confirm the password – i.e. enter it again – and choose the currency in which the betting account should be held.
5. In a final step, it is necessary to agree to the data protection declaration (here referred to as “policy”) and the processing of your personal data. There is also the option of subscribing to the gaming provider’s newsletter. To complete the registration, tap the yellow “Register” button with the mouse pointer.
- No betting tax
- Super payout ratios
- Broad portfolio of means of payment
- Usually only a few betting options
- Tough bonus requirements
- No betting limits can be set
Bonus & VIP program
Exclusively for sportwettenvergleich.net readers Amazon betting has a special offer: Use the bonus code ‘SWVLSB’ when registering and receive € 5 free betting credit without having to make a deposit beforehand! The maximum payment for no-deposit winnings is 50 euros.
New customers can look forward to an above-average bonus amount at Amazon betting. On your first deposit you will receive a 100 percent bonus up to 200 euros . For most of the competitors, the bonus offer is only half as high. In order to secure bonus credits, you have to make a deposit of at least 20 euros in a first step. If you want to get the full bonus, deposit 200 euros. Important: The bonus must then be activated via your player profile . To do this, it is necessary to convert the deposit amount once, with a minimum quota of 1.5. You will only receive the bonus credit automatically if you have reached this sales target within the specified period.
Unfortunately, it is not so easy for any betting provider to have the bonus money and the winnings made from it withdrawn. Before that, you also have to master the bonus conditions at Amazon betting. To do this, you must first activate the bonus and then convert the sum of bonus and deposit 10 times within 60 days . You should note the minimum quota of 1.8.
At this point I have to criticize that there are user-unfriendly bonus requirements for two reasons. On the one hand, the sales target is set very high . On the other hand, as with most other betting providers, the bonus received is not the only basis for the required turnover. For example, if you deposit € 150, the sales target is already € 3,000 (€ 150 deposit + € 150 bonus = € 300 total credit x 10x sales target = € 3,000 ). Although there is always the possibility to withdraw the bonus, due to the difficult requirements, not too many users should be able to do this. Below I have summarized all relevant facts about the Amazon betting Bonus for you:
- 100% bonus up to € 200 on the first deposit
- Activation: Make a deposit once with a minimum rate of 1.5 in 7 days
- Claim bonus via player profile
- Withdrawal: Convert the sum of the deposit and bonus with a minimum rate of 1.8 10 times in 60 days
VIP & loyalty program
There is no special VIP program with a loyalty point system at Amazon betting. However, the bookmaker ranks some of its customers as VIP players . These players then receive individual bonuses. Unfortunately, customer service did not want to tell me what criteria the special status is based on. However, loyal existing customers can always benefit from bonus offers even without a VIP Club . Depending on the promotion, these are, for example, deposit bonuses or cashback promotions . The sums are also impressive. Depending on the bonus offer, these are sometimes in the middle three-digit range. This shows that Amazon betting does not forget its loyal customers.
Amazon betting’s portfolio includes almost 20 different sports . Admittedly, a large selection can be found with numerous competitors. However, this should only be important for a few users. After all, most sports bettors focus on popular disciplines such as football, tennis or ice hockey , all of which are available. The betting offer also includes sports such as handball, volleyball, boxing and golf. In addition, you can also play baseball, basketball and American footballtap. The popular disciplines of cricket and rugby are also available in England. In addition, Amazon betting also offers bets on e-sports, with this section being dominated primarily by CS (Counterstrike): GO.
Football sets the tone at Amazon betting
The Amazon betting test clearly shows that the bookie focuses on king football. This sport is shown at the top of the list. Accordingly, the range of bets in this area is by far the most extensive. You can of course also bet on the games of top European leagues such as the Premier League (England), the Primera División (Spain) or Serie A (Italy). International competitions toosuch as the World Cup or the UEFA Champions League are available in the betting program. However, it is also possible to bet on national events around the world, for example on matches in Indonesia, Egypt or Iran and Mexico.
Due to the high popularity of live betting, these are now considered to be the standard. Live betting can therefore be found at any sports betting operator who pays attention to itself. At Amazon betting you can also bet on matches that have already started. As in the pre-match betting segment, football clearly dominates here , although the live area naturally also includes various other sports.
Although Amazon betting is not badly positioned in this area, there is a certain gap to the top bookies in the industry. This applies to both the breadth and depth of the offer. I took a look at the live betting section on a Wednesday afternoon and found the following disciplines there:
- ice Hockey
- horse race
When a quota is changed, an arrow pointing up (quota increases) or down (quota decreases) flashes briefly to the left of the displayed quota. However, this representation is quite inconspicuous and there is also no color distinction.
The provider will show you which games are pending in the near future in the “Upcoming Events” section . Unfortunately, you cannot break down by sport, so you sometimes have to scroll a bit to find the right match.
Odds & betting functions
The odds represent a decisive criterion when choosing a bookmaker. After all, the profit rate alone decides how high your profit will be on a correct bet. What definitely ensures positive Amazon betting experiences: The provider does not pass on the betting tax to its customers. This is of course a big advantage for you, but a disadvantage for the bookie due to the additional costs. This is why most bookmakers are unwilling to deal with betting tax in such a customer-friendly manner.
But does this have an impact on the quota ? To determine this, I analyzed ten different betting options. Both popular and less popular disciplines were included in the analysis. Here’s a look at the calculated payout ratios:
95.19 / 95.11 / 95.42 / 95.36 / 94.96 / 94.02 / 94.19 / 92.58 / 89.36 / 90.79
This results in an average rate of 93.9 percent , which is a good value in itself. In addition, you should consider that most other providers still deduct betting tax. The payout rates at Amazon betting are particularly high in the area of popular bets . In the case of marginal sports, however, the quota sometimes drops below 90 percent.
The cashout option is a popular feature that more and more bookmakers are offering. A cashout allows you to place a bet early. This makes sense, on the one hand, to secure profits and, on the other hand, to receive at least a little money if there is a high probability of loss – i.e. to reduce the losses. Amazon betting also has a cashout option. However, this is only available in some sports. This includes:
- ice Hockey
- Snooker darts
Amazon betting will show you whether an early cashout is possible under “My bets” . In principle, the entire stake is always paid out. So there is no possibility of a partial cashout. You will also look in vain for an auto cashout in the bookie. In addition, the feature is only available on certain bets – which differ from discipline to discipline. For tips on football, a cashout is possible for the following types of bets:
- Final result (1X2)
- Over / Under (total number of goals)
- 2-way bet
- Bet “Both teams will score”
- Bet “Number of Goals”
In basketball and baseball, the betting provider only provides a cashout option for betting on the winner, while in handball only for tips on the final result (1X2).
Deposits & withdrawals
Amazon betting scores with an extensive payment portfolio . This includes proven transaction methods such as credit card payment as well as modern variants such as payment by electronic wallet. Only PayPal cannot be found at the bookmaker. However, there are several alternatives for this. How much money you have to deposit and how much you can transfer depends on the chosen payment method. Charges do not fall in.
The following list gives you an overview of the available payment methods:
- eZeeWallet , digital wallet (e-wallet) for fast online transfers, usable with various payment methods, € 20 to € 5,000 per transaction
- Credit card , VISA and Mastercard payment cards are allowed, between € 20 and € 500 per transaction
- Bank transfer , ordinary payment via current account, at least € 20 per transaction
- Paysafecard , prepaid payment card with 16-digit PIN, € 10 to € 1,000 per transaction
- ecoPayz , online account based on the prepaid principle, € 30 to € 500 per transaction
- Skrill , another e-wallet and alternative to PayPal, at least 10 euros per transaction
- Rapid , allows payments from a conventional checking account, € 20 to € 5,000 per transaction
- Neteller , also an e-wallet, € 10 to € 15,000 per transaction
- Neosurf , prepaid payment card with PIN code, € 10 to € 3,000 per transaction
Wirecard , only the provider VISA is accepted, € 20 to € 150 per transaction
Withdrawals at Amazon betting
If you want to withdraw money, you can also use a number of payment methods . In principle, the Bookie always pays out your winnings using the same method that you used for the deposit. However, this does not work for all means of transaction, but only for the following:
- Skrill (€ 10 to € 10,000)
- Bank transfer (€ 100 to € 5,000)
- ecoPayz (at least € 25)
- Neteller (€ 30 to € 15,000)
- Wirecard (at least € 25)
- Rapid (€ 10 to € 15,000)
Amazon betting does not charge any fees for withdrawals either. The processing time here is one to three working days . In addition, the betting provider has set a daily payout limit of 100,000 euros.
The betting operator follows the trend and foregoes a native sports betting app. Instead, the provider has optimized its website for mobile users with Anroid and IOS devices. This ensures positive experiences with Amazon betting for two reasons: On the one hand, you don’t have to download an app that is known to eat up storage space. On the other hand, you do not have to worry about compatibility, because you access the betting offer via the browser.
The complete betting offer also for mobile users
Fortunately, the days when tablet and smartphone users had to settle for a slimmed-down offer are now over. In addition to the complete betting portfolio, all other features of the site are also available . For example, as a mobile user, you can also create an account, secure the welcome bonus or contact customer service. Of course, it is also possible to place live bets.
The user friendliness is just as high as with the desktop version . I also judge very positively that the betting slip can be called up and minimized again at any time.