Ladbrokes is one of the greatest and most respected bookmakers in the UK and across the world and a top selection for those who love football. They were established back in 1886, being the oldest bookmaker and they went online in 1999. Nowadays they are a part of the Ladbrokes-Coral Group and the operator is very popular not only in the UK, but also in Spain, Belgium and Australia, where they hold local licenses. They are also licensed in Gibraltar and of course in the UK. They employ over 14.000 people, in the UK, in Ireland, in Belgium and in Spain where they own a combined total of 4.288 betting shops.
Ladbrokes begun as a traditional bookmaker, but for some years now they have also added a betting exchange feature that came after the Betdaq acquisition. After all, the whole platform for the betting exchange comes from Betdaq and that addition established them as one of the best bookmakers. They offer a great number of 35 different sports and they have been a pioneer bookie, but the football fans will be excited by the numerous options they will have in hand. The players may find a great number of betting selections, as well as a huge number of leagues and competitions.
What sports are offered?
Aside from William Hill, you are unlikely to encounter a better known bookmakers throughout the United Kingdom than Ladbrokes, as they have been trading on High Streets throughout the country for many years – over 25 in fact. Their experience in the field has allowed them to build up an impressive number of different sport markets for customers to bet on, those available online are:
As can be seen, the selection of markets provided by Ladbrokes is second to none, as they have all of the major sports, plus a huge amount of lesser known ones as well. For those looking to bet on things other than sport, they also offer markets for politics, television programs – for shows like The X Factor – and many other obscure choices.
Online Casino and Gaming
Experience the thrills ‘n’ spills of Ladbrokes slots. With a full range of online slots game slots, Ladbrokes truly comes to you. How about exploring our fantastic casino? We have over 540 excitingonline casino games to choose from, including Blackjack and many more. Play Roulette and get immersed in ultra-realistic graphics and sound. Try out Ladbrokes Live casino , the latest UK craze. We’ve always got great promotions going on so make sure you come and join the fun! For a different gaming experience play X Factor Game and enjoy the lowest rake online.
Casino Game Selection
With this many providers to choose from, you will be shocked to find out that there are 1000 different slot machines available in the Ladbrokes Casino lobby. Now, don’t get me wrong, there are still a ton of options for you; I applaud the casino for not clogging things up with too many choices. You will find some of the best-licensed content in any casino, including many names you will know from the entertainment world. Have a look at some of my favorite games which you can find at Ladbrokes:
Live Dealer Games
Ladbrokes offer their player a few of the table games as Live Dealer options; these games are a ton of fun and quickly became one of my favorite ways to play at online casinos. You can select from the dealer of your choice, then that person pops up in a webcam to play the game against you. For this service, the site uses Evolution Gaming, who is among the leaders in Live Dealer software.
You can play the following games via Live Dealer:
- Casino Hold’em
- Dream Catcher
- Three Card Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold’Em
Ladbrokes casino features all the standard table games, including those from Playtech, Net Entertainment, and Novomatic. What that brings to you is a selection of tables that have slightly different rules and a fresh look and feel, covering everything you could possibly want from a casino. Here are the games you will find in the lobby:
These games, also known as Specialty Games, appeal to an audience that is more of a social gambler than those who spend hours at the blackjack tables. Many of these games are super easy to play with huge jackpots but terrible odds for the player. If these games are of interest to yo, then you will find loads of great options at the site:
There are Welcome Bonuses for each different type of game the site offers, but as soon as you select one, you cannot take them up on the other offers. Depending on what game you consider as the first to play, you should doublecheck the bonus to make sure that you are getting the best value. Here is the breakdown of the casino Welcome Offer:
100% Match Bonus to a maximum of $500.
While this may seem simple, it is the Terms and Conditions that must be read and understood, so there is no confusion when you are playing:
LADBROKES WELCOME BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer open to online Ladbrokes customers age 18+
- This First Deposit Bonus is only available to new Ladbrokes Casino/Slots/Live Casino customers who have never made a first deposit in any of Ladbrokes online products.
- You will be awarded with 100% of your first deposit of £20 or more.
- Minimum bonus £20. Maximum bonus £500
- The minimum Deposit amount to qualify for the 100% Bonus is set at £20 as a single transaction (or currency equivalent). Fund transfers will not qualify.
- Deposits made via Neteller or MoneyBookers will NOT qualify for this offer.
- 30% stake limitation applies as clause 23 in our promotional general terms and conditions with a maximum allowed single bet amount of £50.
- The wagering requirement for the 100% Welcome bonus is twenty times (x20) your deposit amount plus your bonus amount in order to redeem any bonus winnings. For example, if you deposit £100 and receive a bonus worth £100, you will be required to wager (£100 + £100) x 20 = £4000. (Not all games count fully towards wagering requirements, see table below for full breakdown).
- Only one First Deposit Bonus is available per customer, per household, per shared computer and shared IP address and no other first deposit bonus will be available.
- Ladbrokes Casino reserves the right to withdraw this introductory offer from anyone who does not qualify or is excluded from our offers, under the full terms and conditions.
While this isn’t the best bonus we have ever seen at this site, it still provides you with the chance to earn out some bonus dollars with your initial deposit.
Ladbrokes Register Account
What you often find from the more established brands is that the registration process is one that is locked in. There is no fuss, no overly complicated questions and a speedy transition going from no account, to a new account.
Here is a step by step by guide on how to open a new account with Ladbrokes:
- Click on the “Join Now” button at the top of the page
- In the popup, enter your name, date of birth and your email address.
- Next, enter your address and your mobile number. Make sure this is your home address as you need to verify it later.
- Enter your username and password. You can also enter a deposit limit and promo code if you have one.
- Your account will now be created, and you will move to the verification process.
Register at Ladbrokes via Mobile
The mobile process can be taken on the Android or iOS app, which is downloadable from their respected app stores. You can also register an account by simply visiting the site from your mobile browser. Here is a step by step guide of how this works:
- Open the app and click “Join Now”.
- Enter your name and your date of birth. Supply a valid and active email address.
- Add your home address and mobile number,
- Create a username and password.
- You will need to verify your account at this point before it becomes active.
Ladbrokes New Account Verification
All regulated operators are required to carry out checks to prevent identity theft, fraud and to confirm that customers are old enough to gamble.
As it is a requirement that all customers are verified, the process will start when all new accounts are registered and also take place periodically during the lifetime of an account, this is so that we can ensure the data we hold is accurate and up to date. Until verification is successfully completed, you will not be able to deposit, bet, or access any gambling products (real money or free play).
In most cases the checks are fully automated but in some circumstances we may require additional information. In these instances, the checks are carried out by certified 3rd party identity checking companies, so you may see a message that asks you to verify your account by uploading documents.
Depending on the type of checks we need to complete, different types of documents are accepted, this includes (but is not limited to)
- Valid photocard driving license (matching address)
- Valid passport (photo page only)
- Valid ID card (front and back)
- Bank/Savings account Statement (issued in the last 3 months)
- Issue letter from a credit/debit or pre-paid card (issued in the last 3 months)
- Utility bill – i.e. mobile phone, water, gas, electric (issued in the last 3 months)
- Council Tax bill (issued in the current tax year)
- HMRC tax notification (issued in the last 12 months)
- Tenancy Agreement (issued in the last 12 months)
- Mortgage or home loan statement
- Car, home, mobile phone insurance certificate (issued in the last 12 months)
- Formal University acceptance or admissions letter (issued in the last 12 months)
- Catalogue statement (issued in the last 3 months)
- Contract of employment or payslip with visible address (issued within the last 3 months)
- Marriage certificate
- Enrolled deed poll certificate
You may upload information via our secure website tools or send them via email to our dedicated support teams at [email protected]
As well as basic checks at registration you may be asked to provide additional information for further checks, this is usually based on things like the amount of money you deposit in your account.
Ladbrokes Deposit Methods
Which Ladbrokes deposit method do we suggest? We suggest that you use deposit using debit card or an eWallet such as Neteller, Skrill and PayPal.When you are deciding which deposit method to use, please select a method that you will also use to withdraw funds from your Ladbrokes account with. So as an example, if you have chosen to deposit funds via Skrill, then it will be easier for you to also withdraw funds via your Skrill account. Selecting another method will only complicate things.
Also note that if you are going to deposit and withdraw via debit card, then your personal details and the details associated with your debit card must match. If they do not, then you will not be able to deposit or withdraw using these methods.
If you would like to learn more about the range of deposit options available, please read our detailed guide to Ladbrokes deposits. Once you have chosen your preferred deposit methods and have provided your details, you will then be able to make your first deposit. Simple choose the amount that you would like to deposit, click confirm and your deposit transaction will be processed.
Most deposit methods provide you with instant access to your funds, while some take a few days to become final.
The Ladbrokes sign up bonus is £20 in free bets. To learn more about this great offer, please read our detailed guide to claiming your Ladbrokes bonus.
Once you have completed the Ladbrokes register new account process and deposited funds into your Ladbrokes account, you are set to begin betting. Ladbrokes offer a superb range of betting markets on sports and leagues across the world. You can bet on virtually anything at Ladbrokes.
Closing A Ladbrokes Account
We’ve discussed in detail how to open a Ladbrokes account. Closing your Ladbrokes account is easy. Simply contact Ladbrokes customer service and request to have your Ladbrokes account closed. If you have your Ladbrokes account restricted, do not close your account. You may have stakes of certain leagues or markets restricted, but you will more than likely be able to bet as you please on other markets. If your Ladbrokes account is heavily restricted then there is always the option of signing up with another bookmaker. To learn more, please read our guide to avoiding bookmaker account restrictions.